Make a Gift
The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute prepares students for lives of leadership as well delivers insightful conferences and research that explore timely issues and topics.
You can make a difference in the areas that mean the most to you. Consider how you might build or continue your legacy. Your involvement makes all the difference for our students, programs and research we are doing. We thank you for your generosity.
All gifts are tax-deductible and should be made to the Baruch College Fund with the directive of "to support the Newman Real Estate Institute" specified on the check. Online contributions are also welcome.
Thank you for your involvement and support.
Ways to contribute
In giving to the Institute, you join a long and distinguished list of alumni, corporate associates, and friends whose financial support helps sustain our prestigious reputation for leadership and achievement in real estate education, events, and research.
To make a gift, make an online gift as described below. You may also:
- Send a check made out to the Baruch College Fund, For: The Newman Real Estate Institute. Send to: Mr. Jack S. Nyman, The Newman Real Estate Institute, 137 East 22nd Street, Box C-0120, New York, NY 10010
- Call us: 646-660-6950 and ask for Emily Grace.
- Stocks and securities: contact Emily Grace at 646-660-6966
- Planned giving: Emily Grace can assist here, as well.
- IRA Gifts: The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 has renewed the option for charitable IRA rollover.
- Matched Gifts: Increase your gift and receive substantial benefits through your employer's matching gift program.
- Real Estate and Property: Putting low-basis, low-yielding property into a life income plan can also turn otherwise unproductive property into a source of current and/or future income at high, attractive rates.
- Securities: Give shares of appreciated stock, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities.
- Wills and Bequests: Include a will provision for the Institute's future benefit so that it will meet the requirements for a bequest and will reflect accurately your wishes for the Institute's use of your legacy.
Make an online gift
To make an online donation, please click the link below. Please be sure to specify that your contribution is to support the Newman Real Estate Institute. To do so:
- Click on the link, and you will be re-directed to a new page.
- Direct the gift to the Baruch College Fune. Under Gift Information, check the box "I would like to make this gift in someone's honor/memory."
- Two new boxes will appear. In the top box titled "In Honor of" type, "To support the Newman Real Estate Institute." This will ensure that your contribution goes to the Institute.
Baruch Online Giving Form
The Institute's staff is happy to assist you with the following options:
- Life Income Plans
- IRA Gifts
- Real Estate and Property
- Wills and Bequests
If you have any questions about giving and your taxes, income, or gift management, or wish to learn more about planned giving, contact:
The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute
Baruch College - City University of New York
137 East 22nd Street, Suite 303
New York, NY 10010