Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
We have some sad news. Regina Goodman, who was a long standing employee at Baruch College passed away yesterday. Regina was an employee at Baruch since the 1970s, first in a full-time capacity in the Math Department and then in the Office of Human Resources. After she retired, Regina became a College Assistant. She assisted the Office of Human Resources with the P&B process, and for this we are forever grateful. We learned a lot from Regina: her positive attitude, her family orientation, and her work ethic. We will always remember her and her positive influence on our lives. The Baruch College community will miss her, but will remember the wonderful colleague and friend that she was.
The following are the funeral arrangements for Regina:
Sunday at 11 a.m.
Gramercy Park Memorial Chapel
353 Second Avenue
Between 20th and 21st Street
The family will gather at Regina's apartment on Sunday at 3pm and then again on Monday at 2pm.
18 Stuyvesant Oval, #3F
- Walk east on the south side of 20th Street
- Pass 1st Avenue
- Make the first right that you can into Stuyvesant Town
- Don't cross the street, just stay on the side walk and follow the road as it turns (it's a "U" shape)
- You will pass an astro turf playground on your right
- Continue following the road
- Regina's building is the first building just past the astro turf playground
- 18 Stuyvesant Oval has some construction at the entrance.
For religious reasons, flowers are not accepted, but food (e.g., fruit baskets etc.) may be sent to the apartment.
Associate Director of Human Resources