General Contact Information
Office of the Provost & Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
One Bernard Baruch Way
New York, NY 10010-5585
135 East 22nd Street, 7th Floor
Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
This email is being sent to all members of the Baruch College faculty.
For an archive of announcements sent from the Associate Provost beginning June 2011, click here.
Please make note of the following features of the schedule of classes this spring.
(They appear along with others on the college’s academic calendar at http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/registrar/due_dates.htm)
- February 12 (Wednesday): Lincolns' Birthday - College is closed
- February 17 (Monday): Presidents' Day - College is closed
- February 20 (Thursday): Classes follow a Monday schedule
- April 14-22 (Monday-Tuesday): Spring Recess
- April 24 (Thursday): This is the last day that students can drop classes with the grade of “W”
- May 15 (Thursday): The last day of classes for Spring 2014
- May 16 (Friday): Reading Day – no classes
- May 17-23 (Saturday-Friday): Final exam period; no finals may be administered outside this period
- May 27 (Tuesday): Commencement
- May 30 (Friday): Grades Due—Webgrade will close at 11:59pm
Associate Provost and Assistant Vice President
Baruch College, CUNY
646-660-6504 (phone); 646-660-6531 (fax)