General Contact Information
Office of the Provost & Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
One Bernard Baruch Way
New York, NY 10010-5585
135 East 22nd Street, 7th Floor
Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
From the Baruch College Bookstore
ATTENTION BARUCH FACULTY
We must begin returning unsold textbooks the week of October 10.
Please announce this return date to your class(es) to assist students who might expect
to find required texts on our shelves after that date.
- Are you teaching the same course(s) this Winter or Spring?
- Are you considering using the same text(s)?
- Should the bookstore be retaining texts on our shelves that may be required later on this semester?
àYour answers to these questions can help us to better serve our students.
- We will, of course, comply with any request to hold specific texts until later in the term or until next term if they will be used again. Please contact us ASAP regarding any texts you would like held and the dates until which you would like them held or to place reorders for books you will use again in the summer or fall.
- Unfortunately used books from used dealers must be returned first. Please let your students know that if they still need to purchase used texts they will need do so right away before they are returned.
- We will not return novels listed as required texts until the end of the semester.
The bookstore business hours are as follows:
Monday through Thursday 9 AM to 8 PM
Friday 10 AM to 4 PM
Saturday 10 AM to 3 PM
Please contact us through one of the methods below:
October 4th 2011
phone: 646.312.4850 fax: 212.679.2014 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org