Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
This email is being sent to all members of the Baruch College faculty.
For an archive of announcements sent from the Associate Provost beginning June 2011, click here.
From: David Christy, Provost
All full-time faculty members are required to file a Multiple Position Report every semester to comply with the provisions of the CUNY Statement of Policy on Multiple Positions, which requires the disclosure of information related to the performance of the duties beyond those of a full-time member of the faculty. Such duties may be performed within CUNY or outside of CUNY. Faculty members who fail to file this report, or who engage in willful false reporting of information, are subject to University penalties.
To comply with CUNY’s Multiple Position Policy, please observe the following procedure:
- All full-time faculty members must complete the attached Report for the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters. Faculty members without additional duties are required to complete only Part A. Faculty members who perform additional duties either: (1) outside of Baruch College, but within the CUNY system; or (2) outside the CUNY system must complete Part B of the Multiple Position Report.
- Upon completion of the Report, please forward the Report to your Department Chair. If you are reporting additional duties, the Department Chair and the Department Personnel and Budget Committee will review and recommend appropriate action in Part C of the Report. The deadline to submit this report to the Department Chairs is November 22, 2013.
- The Chair (or the Chair’s designee) will then forward your Multiple Position Report to the Dean’s Office for action.
- Properly completed Reports will be forwarded from the Dean’s Office to the Office of Legal Counsel/Labor Designee for filing. Reports that are not properly completed will be returned to you for completion.
- All inquiries regarding the Multiple Position Form and Policy should be directed to Stephanie Vullo (ext. 3320) in the Office of Legal Counsel/Labor Designee.