General Contact Information
Office of the Provost & Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
One Bernard Baruch Way
New York, NY 10010-5585
135 East 22nd Street, 7th Floor
Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
This email is being sent to all members of the Baruch College faculty.
For an archive of announcements sent from the Associate Provost beginning June 2011, click here.
SENT ON BEHALF OF OLGA DAIS, ESQ.
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, LEGAL COUNSEL & LABOR DESIGNEE
All full-time faculty members are required to file a Multiple Position Report for every semester to comply with the provisions of the CUNY Statement of Policy on Multiple Positions (see attached), which requires the disclosure of information related to the performance of the duties beyond those of a full-time member of the faculty. Such duties may be performed within CUNY or outside of CUNY. Faculty members who fail to file this report, or who engage in willful false reporting of information, are subject to University penalties.
To comply with CUNY’s Multiple Position Policy, please observe the following procedure:
- Please begin using the recently updated CUNY Multiple Position Report (see attached) and discontinue the use of previous versions. All full-time faculty members must complete a Report for the Fall 2016 semester and another for the Spring 2017 semester. Faculty members without additional duties are required to complete only Part A. Faculty members who perform additional duties either: (1) outside of Baruch College, but within the CUNY system; or (2) outside the CUNY system must complete Part B on page one and two of the Multiple Position Report.
- Upon completion, please forward the Report to your Department Chair. If you are reporting additional duties, the Department Chair and the Department Personnel and Budget Committee will review and recommend appropriate action on page three of the Report. The deadline to submit the Reports to the Department Chairs is December 9, 2016.
- The Chair (or the Chair’s designee) will then forward your Multiple Position Report to the Dean’s Office for review and appropriate action.
- The Dean’s Office will forward properly completed Reports to the Office of Legal Counsel and Labor Designee for final review. The Labor Designee will notify the Dean’s Office of improperly completed Reports and will return them to the Department Chairs for completion.
- All inquiries regarding the Multiple Position Form and Policy should be directed to Olga Dais, Assistant Vice President, Legal Counsel and Labor Designee (firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-312-3320).
Office of the Executive Legal Counsel
One Bernard Baruch Way
New York, NY 10010