Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
From: Carlos Tonche, Senior Registrar
Welcome to the Fall 2011 Semester!
- For important academic dates, here is the link to the Fall 2011 Academic Calendar: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/registrar/due_dates.htm
- Be sure to check online for your classroom assignments; some room changes have taken place recently
- There is a new classroom grid in place for Fall 2011; please note that class start/end times will differ from past semesters
- We will be asking you to certify attendance in your courses; the certification period will run from September 19 – 28; full instructions can be found at http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/roster
- Please take a minute to review some answers to common FERPA questions at http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/registrar/FERPAFAQ.htm; contact me (Carlos Tonche) if you have any follow-up questions
- For assistance in the Registrar’s Office, please contact the appropriate person from our staff listing: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/directory/search.jsp?searchName=&departmentId=75
Best wishes for a great Fall semester!