Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
This email is being sent to all members of the Baruch College faculty.
For an archive of announcements sent from the Associate Provost beginning June 2011, click here.
From: Professor Regina Bernard, Department of Black and Latino Studies
Dr. Bernard, Assistant Professor of Black and Latino Studies, along with students in three of her Black Studies classes, are organizing a recovery of donated supplies to the families displaced by the El Barrio/East Harlem explosion crisis.
Organizers are accepting the following items:
- Bottled Water (Cases preferred, although single bottles happily accepted as well).
- Non-Perishable Food Items – Please check the expiration date of items before donating
- Children’s Clothing (babies +), used but in good condition
- Adult Clothing (Men & Women), used but in good condition
- Grooming Supplies (new)
- Books, Magazines, and Small Toys (to keep children entertained during the transition)
Drop-Off Location: Sociology/Anthropology Department, NVC 4-249
March 19-April 11, 10am-5:30pm
Questions? Please Contact(s) Ms. Shelley Watson 646-312-4460 or Professor Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about items.
We encourage faculty to make announcements to all of their classes!
Professor Bernard and her students