Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
This email is being sent to all members of the Baruch College faculty.
For an archive of announcements sent from the Associate Provost beginning June 2011, click here.
From: Rosa Kelley, Director of the International Student Service Center
This is to notify the Baruch community (students, faculty, staff and families) that on Friday, November 15, 2013, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Newman Conference Center (Library Building), Room 750 CUNY Citizenship Now will provide citizenship application assistance to anyone who:
• has resided in the US as a permanent resident for five (5) years; or three (3) years as a permanent resident if married to and living with a citizen
• has been physically present in the US for half of the five or three year period
• is at least 18 years of age
What to bring:
• Green card and all passports since obtaining green card
• Home addresses for the last five or three years
• Children’s information (date of birth, A#, addresses)*
• School/Employment history for the last five or three years*
• Marital history/criminal history*
Applicants pay a $680 filing fee to USCIS. Please do not bring this fee to this event. To apply for fee waiver, bring as many of these items as applicable:
• Copy of award letter from the state of federal agency granting the benefit, e.g., SSI award letter and/or budget letter
• Copy of IRS tax returns for the most recent tax year
Aside from assisting with documentation, we are authorized to take the required photo. All services are provided free of charge.
Registration is limited, only the first 75 attendees will be served. Please call 212-568-4679 to reserve your spot.
The CUNY Citizenship Now event is sponsored by the Baruch International Student Service Center (ISSC) and will take place at:
The Newman Conference Center, Rm. 750
Should you have further questions, please contact us at: 646-312-2050
International Student Service Center
151 East 25th Street
New York, NY 10010-5585
Phone Number: 646-312-2050
Fax Number: 646-312-2051