General Contact Information
Office of the Provost & Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
One Bernard Baruch Way
New York, NY 10010-5585
135 East 22nd Street, 7th Floor
Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
A few reminders to all members of our collegial community:
- Please remember to erase everything written on the white boards as a courtesy to the next instructor.
- Transition between successive classes occupying a classroom: Students and instructors have a right to enter their room in a timely fashion, and instructors already in the room should not continue teaching past the end of the period. But departing students and instructors are also entitled to use a portion of the room for informal discussions in the minutes immediately following class. Both in-coming and out-going students and instructors should be respectful and accommodating during these transitional periods.
- Please ask your students to clean up after themselves.
- Don't forget to log off the lectern computer before you leave the room.
- Please be sure to turn off the ceiling projectors when you finish using them; replacement bulbs are expensive. (The projectors turn off automatically only on certain settings.)
- Please don't leave extra, un-used blue books in a classroom. Blue books should not be easily accessible: some students take extras and use them to camouflage the notes they bring into a closed-book exam.
All best wishes,
Associate Provost and Assistant Vice President