Trevor T. Moores
Trevor T. Moores is Professor of Computer Information Systems in the Zicklin School of Business. He has conducted research on IS Ethics, IT acceptance and issues related to online trust. He is available to comment on:
- Software piracy and cultural influence/prevalence
- Web assurance seals for start-up companies
- Online trust and consumer perceptions
- Net neutrality and Freedom of Information Act issues and its social impact
- The HITECH Act and the demand for more IT in healthcare
- Perception and acceptance of medical personnel to use health information technology, particularly in medical diagnosis
He has served as Associate Editor of Information & Management and on the editorial review boards for the Journal of Computer Information Systems and the Journal of Global Information Management. Professor Moores has also written articles for MIS Quarterly, Decision Support Systems, Communications of the ACM, and Expert Systems with Applications.
Professor Moores has a B.A. in Combined Studies from Sunderland Polytechnic, UK; and MSc in IKBS from the University of Essex, UK; and a PhD in MIS from the University of Aston in Birmingham, UK.
Suzanne Bronski: 646-660-6093 Email: email@example.com