1. The Princeton Review ranks Baruch College among Best Value Colleges for 2014.
2. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baruch College among 2015 Best Graduate Schools.
3. Best Colleges ranks Baruch College among “Top 50 Colleges with the Best Financial Aid.”
4. Poets and Quants lists Baruch College in MBA Programs with the Lowest Debt.
5. The Wall Street Journal features Amy Hagedorn ’58 as “Donor of the Day.”
6. Social Diary highlights the 25th Annual Bernard Baruch Dinner.
7. DNAInfo.com features Baruch College’s Lawrence and Eric Field Building (17 Lex) regarding its pending makeover.
8. Black Enterprise features Baruch’s Smart Pitch Competition for student entrepreneurs.
9. Accounting Today features Zicklin’s CFO Outlook Survey on the U.S. economy.
10. Crain’s New York Business interviews Beth Miller on internships.
11. Business Week announces Dr. H. Fenwick Huss as the new Dean of the Zicklin School of Business.
12. The New York Times interviews Terry Martell on new CUNY Chancellor James Milliken.
14. Fios 1 News interviews Mickey Blum where she offers commentary on Mayor Bill de Blasio. Blum also receives Distinguished Service Award from the NY Chapter of the American Association for Public Opinion Research.
15.The Daily News interviews Jack Krauskopf on Commissioner of Human Resources Steven Banks.
17. Capital New York, Crain’s New York, and the Christian Science Monitor interview Doug Muzzio on Mayor Bill de Blasio.
18. U.S. News & World Report interviews Jack Clark Francis on real estate investments.
23. NY1 features Karen Gourgey as the New Yorker of the Week.
24. WABC-TV interviews Ted Henken on its public affairs show, Tiempo, on Venezuela.
Baruch College is regularly featured in the media — in print, online and on radio and TV. Below you will find links to recent stories that illustrate the breadth of activity at Baruch College, the expertise of our faculty and staff and the commitment of our students.
Baruch in the News: Media Coverage (Spring 2014)
Baruch in the News: Media Coverage (Fall 2013)
Baruch in the News: Media Coverage (Spring 2013)
Baruch in the News: Media Coverage (Fall 2012)
Election 2012: Media Coverage (Fall 2012)
Baruch in the News: Media Coverage (Spring 2012)
Baruch in the News: Media Coverage (Fall 2011)
Baruch's Newman Vertical Campus Inspires Architectural Design (September 2012)
Colleges Turn the Economic Crisis Into a Lesson Plan: The New York Times (12/11/09)
Student and Alumni News:
Faculty and Administration News:
Dean David Birdsell Shares Expertise: Links to Wall St. Become Liability in Primary Races: The New York Times (9/7/10)
David Birdsell LETTER; Keeping College Affordable: The New York Times (10/30/09)
Ben Corpus LETTER; College Student Success: The New York Times (9/16/09)
Gov. Mario Cuomo Teaches a Course on 2008 Presidential Election at Baruch (Lessons on an Election): The New York Times (10/30/08)
Baruch College Centers, Institutes and Departments:
New York's Best Kept Secret: Baruch's Field Center for Entrepreneurship: The Atlantic (September 2012)
Schwartz Institute Creates New Assessment Tool: Using Web Video to Fine-Tune Student PerformanceThe Chronicle of Higher Education (10/15/10)
Baruch Students Move into Residence Hall: Chronicle of a Changing City: The New York Times(8/29/10)
First-Ever Dorms Open At Baruch College: New York 1 TV (8/22/10)
The Lawrence N. Field Center for Entrepreneurship Featured in Crain's New York Business:
"Life After Journalism: It Does Exist" (7/14/10), "Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?"(4/9/10), "Study Finds NY Entrepreneurship Lagging Nation" (11/18/09), and College Entrepreneurship Programs Expand (10/14/09)