- The Giants, founded in 1925, are a National Football League (NFL) team originating in New York City, but based
in New Jersey.
- The Giants moved from Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, NYC to Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey in 1976. A new
stadium was built and opened in 2010.
- The Giants won the Superbowl in 1986, 1990, 2007 and 2011.
- Championship History: 8 League Championships, 11 Conference Championships and 16 Division Championships
- They have made 30 Playoff appearances, the most recent being 2011.