BCSR possesses the expertise and resources to conduct all phases of the survey research process. A full-service survey research facility houses a 24-station computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) lab staffed by trained, experienced interviewers. All interviewers are trained and certified in Human Subjects Research by the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) and are thoroughly monitored by supervisors and staff for quality and compliance.
Surveys and Qualitative Research Modes
• Computer assisted telephone interviewing (CATI)
• Online (Qualtrics)
• Focus groups
• In-depth interviews
Research Services and Capabilities
• Research Design
• Sampling and sampling design, including large scale and complex samples
• Questionnaire design and construction
• Foreign language interviewing and translation
• Random-Digit Dial landline and cellphone sampling
• Survey programming and pre-testing
• Data collection
• Coding and cleaning dataset
• Post-stratification weighting
• Data analysis
• Report writing and presentation
• Consultation on all aspects of survey research
Consultations and Quotes
Project costs vary depending onfactors suchas scope of services, survey methodology, number of respondents, length of survey, and sample design. BCSR advises clients on the best sample size, sample methodology, and the most productive and cost-effective methods for data collection and analysis. Initial Consultations and quotes are complimentary.
Contact MSPIA-BCSR@baruch.cuny.edu or call 646-660-6775 for information about services, reports, and survey cost estimates.