Our advisors are here to guide you through the admissions process from start to finish.
To apply for undergraduate degree programs, please visit CUNY’s general application page.
If you would like to learn more about the Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs (BSPA) degree, please contact Melissa Sultana, Deputy Director of Academic Program at Melissa.Sultana@baruch.cuny.edu
- Quick Links
- Master of Public Administration
- Executive Master of Public Administration
- Master of International Affairs
- Higher Education Administration
- Educational Leadership and Supervision (K-12)
- The Scaffolded Apprenticeship Model (SAM Citywide)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs
- Executive Certificate Programs
- Survey Research Minor
- Centers and
- Find Us on Facebook
- Find Us on LinkedIn