A full range of academic advisement services are provided to public affairs undergraduate and graduate students to ensure the successful completion of their degree programs. This includes:
- Individualized program planning with attention to career goals.
- Personalized consultation regarding alternative courses of study, electives, and specializations.
- Accurate information on Baruch's academic policies and procedures.
- Comprehensive understanding of college resources, including counseling and career services.
- Support on how to make an academic appeal.
- Guidance to college offices to resolve problems.
- Assistance with degree auditing for students nearing graduation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs (BSPA) and the survey research minor. In-person advisement is located on the 4th Floor of 135 E. 22nd Street. Phone: 646-660-6856
Contact email@example.com for assistance with the Master of Public Administration (traditional, Executive MPA, and NUF) and the Master of Science in Education (HEA and K-12 Educational Leadership). In-person advisement is located on the 3rd Floor of 135 E. 22nd Street. Phone: 646-660-6757