Graduate students are encouraged to:
- Attend all orientations and special advisement information events.
- Complete a program plan that details the courses to be completed and the time frame for completing the degree.
- Check their Baruch email frequently for the weekly advisement newsletter, updates on course scheduling, and changes in academic policies.
- Contact an advisor for a problem with a professor, academic difficulties with a class, or when having personal issues while pursuing coursework.
- Complete a degree audit prior to graduation with your advisor (not DegreeWorks)
Click here to learn more about Graduate Advisement facts.