General Contact Information
Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box D-701
New York, NY 10010-5585
135 East 22nd Street, 7th Floor
Middle States Accreditation Process 2008-2010
Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
2008-10 Middle States Accreditation Process information and documents will be posted here. For additional information check links on left.
May 11, 2010
Below is the report of the evaluation team prepared after a review of the Self-Study report and site visit to the campus on April 11-14, 2010.
May 1, 2010
The 2010 Baruch College Middle States Self-Study is now available at:
Send questions and comments to Prof. Stanton Biddle at: MiddleStates@Baruch.CUNY.edu or call 646 660-6518.
- Time Table for Middle States Accreditation Review
- External Review Committee 2-2-2010
- Self-Study Design Final 10-20-2008 - updated 10/23/2008 (PDF)
- Self-Study Resource Documents - updated 11/05/2008
- Assessment at Baruch - updated 10/31/2008
- Baruch College - Middle States Wiki - Access Restricted to Middle States Steering Committee and Working Group Members