Using Other Libraries
If you are looking for materials that are not currently available at the Newman Library, the following options are available to help you get what you need from other libraries:
- CUNY Libraries - Pick up at another CUNY library or opt to get it delivered in 3-10 days using CLICS.
- Interlibrary Loan - Not available at CUNY? Get your material delivered from other libraries in 3-10 days.
Visit Other Libraries
- CUNY Libraries - At CUNY Colleges where ID cards do not have a validation sticker (such as Baruch) students are advised to carry a Bursar's receipt to verfiy current registration status.
- Public Libraries - Visit and borrow from New York Public Library, Brooklyn Public Library and Queens Library.
- METRO Referral Cards - If your material is not available at CUNY or NYPL, get a pass from the Reference Desk to view a specific item onsite at a METRO partner library.
- MaRLI (Manhattan Research Library Initiative) - Baruch College faculty and graduate students may sign up with the MaRLI program to borrow from Columbia University, New York University and the New York Public Library.