Using Other Libraries
Looking for materials not found at the Newman Library? You might be able to get them another way.
- From CUNY Libraries
- From Libraries Beyond CUNY
- When materials aren't at CUNY, fill out an interlibrary loan request to get your material delivered from other libraries in 3-10 days.
Visit Other Libraries
- CUNY Libraries (map) - At CUNY colleges where ID cards do not have a validation sticker (such as Baruch) students are advised to carry a Bursar's receipt to verify current registration status.
- Public Libraries - Visit and borrow from New York Public Library, Brooklyn Public Library and Queens Library.
- METRO Referral Cards - If the item you need is not available at CUNY or NYPL, get a pass from the Reference Desk to view a specific item onsite at a METRO partner library.
- MaRLI (Manhattan Research Library Initiative) - Baruch College faculty and graduate students may sign up with the MaRLI program to borrow from Columbia University, New York University and the New York Public Library.