Skip to content

International Student Service Center


In order to apply for your F-1student visa or maintain your F-1 status you must receive a SEVIS I-20 from the school, which you want to attend.

Baruch College prospective students will be asked for the following documents in order to receive the SEVIS I-20:

Students Application Undergraduate for the SEVIS Form I-20

Graduate Students Application for the SEVIS Form I-20

List Documents Needed for a Form I-20

List Documents Required for Dependents