Office of Institutional Research
Mission Statement & Goals
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to compile, maintain, and analyze institutional and other data to support the operation, decision-making, and planning functions of the College.
Within the stated mission the goals of the Office of Institutional Research:
- Provide reliable and accurate statistics for internal and external consumption.
- Provide data support for the administrative offices within the College.
- Develop evaluation plans and instruments for outcome assessment.
- Conduct in-depth survey research and analysis.
- Coordinate external reporting for the College (i.e., US News and World Reports, College Board, and Princeton Review).