|Mission Statement & Goals |
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research
and Program Assessment is to compile, maintain, and analyze
institutional and other data to support the operation,
decision-making, and planning functions of the College.
Within the stated mission the goals of the
Office of Institutional Research and Program
- Provide reliable and accurate statistics for
internal and external consumption.
- Provide data support for the administrative
offices within the College.
- Develop evaluation plans and instruments for
- Conduct in-depth survey research and analysis.
- Coordinate external reporting for the College
(i.e., US News and World Reports, College Board, and Princeton