Office of Human Resources
Welcome to Baruch College's Employment Opportunities web site. This site has employment listings for current vacancies at the College. Each listing includes the job title and the responsibilities of the position, the qualifications, the closing date for applications and salary information.
To be considered for a position, Each position description includes instructions on how to apply for that position.
You must submit your resume and cover letter by the application closing date to the person or department listed in the employment listing. Currently, you may only mail your resume and cover letter to us through the postal service. In the coming months, we will expand this web site to permit applicants to submit resumes via e-mail.
BARUCH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/IRCA/AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT EMPLOYER
EXECUTIVE AND SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS:
MANAGERIAL AND PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS:
- Administrative Director of Operations and Research (Higher Education Officer0 - Posting ends on August 14, 2014
- Student LEADS Support Specialist - Disability Services Office (Higher Education Assistant) - Posting ends on August 12, 2014
- Associate Director, Executives on Campus Program (Higher Education Associate) - Posting ends on July 31, 2014
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POSITIONS:
- IT Assistant, Level 1 (Provisional) - Posting ends on August 25, 2014
- IT Assistant, Level 2 (Provisional) - Posting ends on August 25, 2014
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS:
RESEARCH FOUNDATION POSITIONS:
ADDITIONAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES: