Office of Human Resources
Welcome to Baruch College's Employment Opportunities web site. This site has employment listings for current vacancies at the College. Each listing includes the job title and the responsibilities of the position, the qualifications, the closing date for applications and salary information.
To be considered for a position, Each position description includes instructions on how to apply for that position.
You must submit your resume and cover letter by the application closing date to the person or department listed in the employment listing. Currently, you may only mail your resume and cover letter to us through the postal service. In the coming months, we will expand this web site to permit applicants to submit resumes via e-mail.
BARUCH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/IRCA/AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT EMPLOYER
- Distinguished Lecturer - School of Public Affairs - Posting ends on May 22, 2014
- Lecturer - Marketing and International Business - Posting ends on April 28, 2014
EXECUTIVE AND SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS:
MANAGERIAL AND PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS:
- Admissions Manager (Higher Education Associate) - Posting ends on May 24, 2014
- Administrative Specialist (Higher Education Assistant) - Posting ends on May 21, 2014
- Deputy Director - Career Services and Alumni Affairs - School of Public Affairs (Higher Education Associate) - Posting ends on May 11, 2014
- Coordinator - Marketing and Communications - School of Public Affairs (Assistant to Higher Education Officer) - Posting ends on May 11, 2014
- Chief Diversity Officer (Higher Education Officer) - Posting ends on May 23, 2014
- Student Psychological Counselor and Outreach Associate (Higher Education Associate) - Posting ends on May 7, 2014
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POSITIONS:
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS:
- IT Assistant, Level 2 (Provisional) - School of Public Affairs - Posting ends on May 24, 2014
- Campus Peace Officer Exam #2046 - Filing Period Class Closes on May 6, 2014
RESEARCH FOUNDATION POSITIONS:
ADDITIONAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES: