Office of Human Resources
Welcome to Baruch College's Employment Opportunities web site. This site has employment listings for current vacancies at the College. Each listing includes the job title and the responsibilities of the position, the qualifications, the closing date for applications and salary information.
To be considered for a position, Each position description includes instructions on how to apply for that position.
You must submit your resume and cover letter by the application closing date to the person or department listed in the employment listing. Currently, you may only mail your resume and cover letter to us through the postal service. In the coming months, we will expand this web site to permit applicants to submit resumes via e-mail.
BARUCH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/IRCA/AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT EMPLOYER
EXECUTIVE AND SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS:
- Assistant Vice President and Dean of Students - Office of the Provost & Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs - Posting ends on April 21, 2014
MANAGERIAL AND PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS:
- Deputy Director - Career Services and Alumni Affairs - School of Public Affairs (Higher Education Associate) - Posting ends on May 11, 2014
- Coordinator - Marketing and Communications - School of Public Affairs (Assistant to Higher Education Officer) - Posting ends on May 11, 2014
- Chief Diversity Officer (Higher Education Officer) - Posting ends on May 23, 2014
- Student Psychological Counselor and Outreach Associate (Higher Education Associate) - Posting ends on May 7, 2014
- Deputy Legal Counsel and Deputy Labor Designee (Higher Education Officer) - Posting ends on April 21, 2014
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POSITIONS:
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS:
RESEARCH FOUNDATION POSITIONS:
ADDITIONAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES: