General Contact Information
135 East 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
Office of Human Resources
Welcome to Baruch College's Employment Opportunities web site. This site has employment listings for current vacancies at the College. Each listing includes the job title and the responsibilities of the position, the qualifications, the closing date for applications and salary information.
BARUCH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/IRCA/AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT EMPLOYER
- Neuberger Berman / Zicklin Family Chair in Data and Analytics (Accounting) - Associate or Full Professor - Review of applications will begin January 23, 2018. Posting will close February 8, 2018.
- Neuberger Berman / Zicklin Family Chair in Data and Analytics (Accounting) - Distinguished Lecturer - Review of applications will begin January 23, 2018. Posting will close on February 8, 2018.
- Lecturer - Marketing Analytics - Position
open until filled. Review of applications will begin December 8, 2017;
to ensure consideration, please apply by January 31, 2018.
- Associate or Full Professor - Marketing and International Business - Review of Resumes will begin on July 27, 2017. The position will remain open until filled
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Departmetn of Law - Review of Resumes begins on August 12, 2017 and remain open until the position is filled
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Stan Ross Department of Accountancy (Multiple Positions), Review of candidates will begin on September 12, 2017. Closing date is January 28, 2018.
EXECUTIVE AND SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS:
MANAGERIAL AND PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS:
- Assistant Director for Global Initiatives - Office of the Vice Provost - Posting ends on February 11, 2018
- Assistant Registrar (Registrar Specialist) - Posting ends on February 11, 2018
- Administrative Coordinator (Assistant to Higher Education Officer) - Posting ends on January 11, 2018
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POSITIONS:
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS:
- College Assistant (Hourly) - Office of Planning and Budget - Posting ends on February 4, 2018
- Custodial Assistant - Buildings and Grounds (Multiple Positions) - This posting will be opened until all vacancies are filled. Review of applications will begin on December 14, 2017. To ensure consideration, please apply by November 20, 2018.
RESEARCH FOUNDATION POSITIONS:
ADDITIONAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES: