Office of Human Resources
- Current Baruch Job Opportunities - To be considered for a job posting, you must apply to the designated college representative in the manner indicated on the job posting before the closing date.
- Current CUNY-Wide Job Opportunities - Listings of additional local and college related jobs that are available.
- CUNY-Wide Classified Career Options - These are not active job postings. They are generic position descriptions and specifications for the various civil service positions at CUNY.
- Notice of Non-Discrimination - Baruch
- Notice of Non-Discrimination - Large Print
Bernard M. Baruch College is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a highly qualified workforce to support our mission of excellence in education and research.
View our current Baruch College iob openings. We are continually updating this website. Please check back frequently for the latest information.
Baruch College of the City University of New York participates in E-Verify. For more information, please click the links below.
All applications must be submitted online at the CUNY Careers page. In order to be considered for HEO, CLT and Classified positions, applicants must upload a cover letter (reference Job ID number), résumé and contact information for three references as one document in doc, pdf or rtf format. To be considered for faculty positions, applicants must include a cover letter (reference Job ID number); résumé or CV; and any additional required supporting documents as outlined in the "How to Apply" section of the job posting.
Once you submit your application online, CUNY Careers will display a message informing you that you have successfully applied. If you provided us with an e-mail address when you registered at CUNY Careers, you will also receive an e-mail confirming that your application was received. Unfortunately, due to the very high volume of applications we receive daily, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status of an application or a search. You may check the status of your application by logging into your account at CUNY Careers with your username and password. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by a member of the Search Committee.
Do I have to register to search for jobs?
No. A username and password are required only when you apply for a position.
Are there rules for the username and password?
No. We recommend that you write down your username and password or save them in an appropriate place so you can keep track of your current or future job applications.
Which sections must I complete?
Online applicants must provide the following:
- Personal information: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Cover letter and résumé
- Gender and Ethnicity Questionnaire, should you choose to self-identify
What happens if I don't submit all the required information?
Your application may not be sent to the Search Committee.
How do I submit the required additional documents?
You may upload the cover letter, résumé and additional required supporting documentation during the online application process. However, please follow the instructions regarding additional required supporting documentation outlined in the "How to Apply" section of the specific job posting for which you are applying. All uploaded documents must be in doc, pdf or text format.
How do I know if my application was successfully submitted?
Once you submit your application and résumé, CUNY Careers will display a message informing you that you have successfully applied. If you provided us with an e-mail address when you registered to log into CUNY Careers, you will also receive an e-mail confirming that your application was received.
Can I revise my application after it is submitted?
No. An application cannot be revised once it has been submitted. You will need to complete another application.
Whom do I contact if I need assistance?
Contact the Office of Human Resources by telephone 646-660-6590 or e-mail.
I want to hire students, who should I contact?
Contact the Starr Career Development Center at 646-312-4670 or log on to their website at http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/careers/
- College Assistant New Hire Paperwork (Part Time Classified Staff)
- Adjunct New Hire Paperwork (Part Time Instructional Staff)
- College Assistant Re-Hire Paperwork (Part Time Classified Staff)
- Adjunct New Re-Hire Paperwork (Part Time Instructional Staff)
All Employees Individual forms
- CUNY Policy Checklist for New Hires
- Employment Eligibility Verification - (Form I-9)
- Personal Data Form
- Change of Personal Data form
- Oath Of Allegiance
- Federal Tax Form W-4 (2019)
- State Certificate of Tax Withholding (IT-2104 for 2019)
- Emergency Evacuation Form
- Direct Deposit
- Paycheck Receipt Form
- Affirmative Action Data Form (Optional)
- CUNY Employment Application Form Part 1, Faculty, HEOs, ECP, and Classified Staff
- CUNY Employment Application Form Parts 1 and 2, Faculty, HEOs, ECP, and Classified Staff (Subsitute and Temporary Appointments ONLY)
- CUNY Employment Application Form Parts 1 & 2, Teaching and Non-Teaching Adjuncts, Continuing Education Teachers and College Assistants/IT Hourly Staff
- CUNY Employment Application Form Part 2 Faculty, HEOs, ECP, and Classified Staff
- CUNY Employment Application Part 3, Public Service Pension Form
- CUNY Application Addendum License and Professional Registration Form (Full and Part Time Classified Staff ONLY)
Classified Employees Only
- College Assistant New Hire Memo
- Report of External Employment for Classified Staff
- DC 37 Employees Benefit Enrollment Card (available at the Office of Human Resources)
Teaching and Non Teaching Instructional Staff Only
- Designation of Beneficiary Unused Annual Leave (Full Time Instructional Staff ONLY)
- Death Benefit Designation of Beneficiary Card (Full Time Instructional and Benefit Eligible Continuing Education Teachers ONLY)
- Retirement Program Election Form (Full Time Instructional Staff ONLY)
- TIAA-CREF Multiple Position Form (For full time TIAA-CREF Retirement Annuity participants working in a part time instructional capacity. This is notification for the part time payroll position to be pensionable)
Additional Payroll Forms, if Applicable
- State Certificate of Exemption from Withholding (IT 2104E for 2019)
- Request for Exemption from Social Security and Medicare Taxes
- Exemption from Withholding on Compensation for Independent (and Certain Dependent) Personal Services of a Nonresident Alien Individual- Form 8233 Instructions
- Exemption from Withholding on Compensation for Independent (and Certain Dependent) Personal Services of a Nonresident Alien Individual- Form 8233
- Non-Resident Alien's Statement
- Holiday Schedule
- List of Union Welfare Funds
- Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity
- Smoke-Free Campus
- Children in the Workplace Policy
- Sexual Harassment Memo
- CUNY Sexual Harassment Policy
- Telephone Authorization Code Form
- Telephone Authorization Code Online Form - Return to Baruch College Technology Center
- Athletic and Recreation Complex (ARC)
- Membership Information and Application - Return application to ARC