Office of Sponsored Programs and Research.
Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (SPAR)
National Science Foundation Fastlane Guide
All proposals submitted to the National Science Foundation must be submitted electronically via their Fastlane Electronic system. Your log in instructions are as follows:
- Download the NSF Fastlane Registration Form then Email it to Melisa Mendez, Asst. Director, Pre-Award Admin., ext. 2207or Fax it (646-312-2206) to SPAR for processing.
- SPAR will send you via email your user information, including your password, after receiving the form.
- Go to the NSF Fastlane Website.
- Enter your Log-in information (your last name, Social Security number and password)
- Begin uploading your proposal information in the sections--use the SPAR NSF Submission Checklist as your guide to submitting your proposal.
- If you should have any questions, please consult the NSF Fastlane Electronic Proposal Manual or SPAR at (646) 312-2205.
Last updated 10/07/2011