One Bernard Baruch Way
137 East 25th Street
10th Floor, Box J-1010
New York, NY 10010
Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (SPAR)
SPAR's role is to facilitate and enhance the acquisition of external funding by Baruch faculty, staff, and administrators to support the College's missions of research, teaching, and public service. SPAR works closely with the Research Foundation CUNY, the Baruch College Fund, and other College fiscal agents to insure that awardees have ample administrative support during the funding period. The three main areas of service are: pre-application planning, proposal preparation and submission, and post-award administration.
- Dominic Esposito Director, ext. 2208
- Melisa Mendez, Assoc. Director, Pre-Award Admin., ext. 2207;
- Zolicia Abotsi, Assoc. Director, Post-Award Admin/Webmaster., ext. 2211;
- Justine Kharnak, Faculty Liaison - Pre Award, ext. 2209
- Tara Smith, Faculty Liaison- Post Award, ext. 2204
All questions and comments about this website should be directed to the webmaster.
Search for Grant Funding Opportunities!!
Last updated: 11/04/2015