Office of Sponsored Programs and Research.
Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (SPAR)
Missing a Paycheck?
Please note that the following instructions only apply to individuals that:Are employees of the Research Foundation and, have previously submitted timesheets to the Research Foundation that were approved by their supervisor
Instructions on what to do if you are missing a paycheck:
- Contact the Office of Sponsored Programs immediately at (646) 312-2205 to inform us that you are missing a paycheck(s). Please indicate which check(s) on the pay date schedule (refer the timesheet schedule located at http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/grants/HumanResources.htm ) that you are missing.
- After a preliminary review, you will be instructed to check your records (e.g., bank) to verify that you are missing a payment(s).
- When you have contacted the SPAR Office to verify that your records reflect a missing payment, then the staff will contact the Research Foundation to get further information and determine a solution to this problem.
- In the event that your paycheck(s) was discovered to have been sent via postal mail but were not cashed, you must complete the Employee Certification for Stop Payment to authorize a stop payment on the outstanding payment(s) and to re-issue a new payment(s).
- In the event that your paycheck(s) was discovered to have been sent via postal mail and were cashed, the Research Foundation will conduct an investigation.
- In the event that your paycheck(s) was discovered to have been sent via direct deposit but your account never received it, the Research Foundation will conduct an investigation.
Last updated: 09/15/2017