Office of Sponsored Programs and Research.
Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (SPAR)
Viewing Your Research Foundation Grant Accounts On-Line
1) Obtain a User Id and Password from the Research Foundation:
- Send an email request to Margaret Olszewska of the Research Foundation at Margaret_Olszewska@rfcuny.org (her direct number is 212-417-8404) or Zolicia.Abotsi@baruch.cuny.edu, 646-312-2205.
- Upon receiving her email notification with your Research Foundation user information, you must go to http://www.rfcuny.org .
- Select “ Sign In”.
- Select “ Create Account”.
- Enter your assigned user identification code (three letters and/or digits) that was emailed to you from Margaret.
- Enter your own password ( do not forget your password!! )
2) Viewing your account information
- After you are logged into the Research Foundation website, look under "My E-Services" on the initial page.
- Select "Web Reports"
- Select your account's "Project ID" number
- Select the report type that you need (i.e., Project Budget and Expense Report, Project Cumulative Report, etc.)
- Select "Month"
- Click "Generate" to run a report for your project account.
If you lose your password or user ID, please contact Margaret Olszewska of the Research Foundation at Margaret_Olszewska@rfcuny.org (her number is 212-417-8404) to request your user identification or to reset your password.
If you experience technical difficulties with viewing your report(s), please contact SPAR at (646) 312-2205.
Last Updated on 10/07/2011