Office of Sponsored Programs and Research.
Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (SPAR)
PSC CUNY Submission Tips
Link to the PSC CUNY Award Page.
- Be sure to read the guidelines: Download.
- Create a user ID and password.
- Log into the system at https://www.rfcuny.org/gp/welcome.aspx
- Click “Applications”
- Click either “Create” (to begin a new application) or “Open Saved Applications” (to continue entering information for your current application that you have yet to submit).
- Application Submission Checklist: Before you click “submit” be sure that you have done the following:
- Entered all of the relevant information in your profile! (Many faculty members are forgetting to include their academic information and information about their internal and external research awards for the last five years—this is required information)
- Print out a copy of the application before sending it to verify that all information was entered correctly! (To do this you will need to click “print” to obtain a copy of the application—the documents that you attached will not print)
- Submission Process: When you click “submit”, Melisa Mendez, of the Sponsored Programs & Research Office, will receive an email notification that your application has been submitted and the system awaits her review and institutional approval. Upon approval, she will submit your application to the Research Foundation.
Last updated: 07/30/2017