General Contact Information
Baruch College, Financial Aid
One Bernard Baruch Way,
New York, NY 10010-5585
151 E. 25th Street, Room #880
Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid Services
Use this website as a resource for all things financial aid and go over our helpful checklist below.
From 11/21/16 through 12/2/16 the office will be relocated to the 6th floor of the Library building. We will be open from 9 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday during this time.
Students are seen during counseling hours on a walk-in basis. No appointment is necessary.
Financial Aid Checklist:
- Assistance is available via live chat, e-mail, and telephone. También se les ofrecen servicios en Español. Be sure to use the IRS data retrieval tool to load your tax data directly to your FAFSA.
- You will need both the FAFSA and your PIN later on if you want to take out loans.
Checking Your Financial Aid Status:
To view your financial aid awards status, please adhere to the following directions:
- Log-on to your CUNYfirst account
- Click on Student Center
- Click on View Financial Aid (located under the "Finances" tab)
- In the "Select Aid Year to View", choose Aid Year "2017"
- You are only responsible for covering charges that are not covered by pending aid on CUNYFirst.
- Financial Aid Services cannot advise on Bursar holds, billing, payment, and TAP-related inquiries. If that is why you have contacted us, please redirect your concern to the Bursar’s office. To email the Bursar, click here. To reach the office by phone, dial 646-312-1280.
- For questions or concerns regarding Federal Direct Loans (Stafford Loans), click here.
- For questions or concerns regarding Federal Direct PLUS Loans, click here.
- For questions or concerns regarding Perkins Loans, click here.
- For questions or concerns regarding private loans, click here.
- For questions or concerns regarding the Pell program, click here.
- For questions or concerns regarding Federal Work Study, click here.
- For questions or concerns regarding scholarships, click here.
- For questions or concerns regarding the SEEK program, click here.
- For general financial aid concerns that do not meet any of the above criteria, click here.
Check out the pages in the left-side column for further information on specific programs. Use the following links below for information on scholarships and studying abroad.
- Student Eligibility
- Requirements for Federal Financial Aid
- Requirements for State Financial Aid
- Eligible Non-Citizens
- International Students
- Selective Service
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Drug Related Offenses and Aid Eligibility
- Grants and Scholarships
- Estimating College Costs
- Graduate Students
- Additional Information and Resources
- Enroll Now! - CUNY Scholar Support Prepaid Card, the fast, safe & easy way to receive your CUNY financial aid & work study payments.