General Contact Information
Baruch College, Financial Aid
One Bernard Baruch Way,
New York, NY 10010-5585
151 25th Street, Room #880
Access your Financial Aid Information using the CUNY Portal
The CUNY Portal is a gateway to CUNY applications, Services, and CUNY resources. You can access your Financial Aid Information using the CUNY Portal.
Logging into the CUNY Portal
- Go to the CUNY Portal at http://www.cuny.edu/portal-login.html and select "Portal Log-in".
- Enter your Username and Password and click on the Log-in button.
Viewing your Financial Aid information
- Once you have logged into the CUNY Portal, the My Page will be shown.
- Click on "CUNY's Online Center for Admissions and Financial Aid" under the heading Apply to CUNY.
- Click on Financial Aid on the left side bar to expand the view to access your Student information, Application status, Awards, and a financial aid Glossary.
- Click on Student info on the left side bar to display your Student Information screen.
Application Status Page
Click on Application Status on the left to display your Application Status screen. From this screen you will be able to:
- Find out if your FAFSA is complete and if it is, you could find out your award by clicking on the Awards Page link. If your FAFSA is not complete you could find out the additional information required, when you click on the FAFSA/CUNY Errors page link.
- Find out your New York State TAP/APTS award by clicking on the Awards Page link. If your application has errors or is incomplete, click on the link www.hesc.org. You will be directed to the HESC home page. Then click on Applying for Aid and then on Applications to find out information about your application and award.
- File your CUNY Financial Supplement by clicking on the CUNY Supplement link.
- View your current CUNY Financial Aid Application Data by clicking on the link in the box towards the bottom of the screen.
- Access a loan request form by clicking on the link Direct Loan Request Form. Complete your loan and entrance interview online. If you cannot access the request form for your school, you should go to your school’s financial aid office.
Award Summary Page
If you click on the Awards Page link, the Award Summary page will be shown. This screen will display your Federal Pell, and NYS TAP. Additional awards will be displayed if you are receiving them, such as Work Study, Perkins loans, Direct Federal Loans and FSEOG.
The amount of Pell and TAP grants for different course loads will also be displayed. This will show the changes that will occur if you drop or add classes.
If you are not eligible for a TAP award or a Pell grant the reason(s) will be displayed. For example, that your EFC is too high to receive a Pell grant.
If you requested Direct Loans, the information will be displayed on the Award Summary page. It will show if the loan has been processed. Click on Loan 1 etc. you will see further information about the loan.
CUNY Financial Aid Supplement Form
To fill out and submit your CUNY Supplement Financial Aid Form, click on CUNY Supplement on the Application Status page.
On you Application Status or Awards Summary page there will be a link to the error page (FAFSA/CUNY Errors page) if your FAFSA or TAP application was incomplete, you had errors, or you were selected for verification.
If you were selected for verification there will be a link on this page to the Verification Worksheet.
Students chosen for verification will not have their financial aid awards calculated until this process is completed and the information on the application is correct. You can print and complete this form and submit it to the financial aid.