General Contact Information
Baruch College, Financial Aid
One Bernard Baruch Way,
New York, NY 10010-5585
151 E. 25th Street, Room #880
Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid Services
Office Hours (While classes are in session and subject to change)
10 AM - 6 PM
10 AM - 6 PM
10 AM - 6 PM
10 AM - 6 PM (Lobby Hours Only)
10 AM - 3 PM (Lobby Hours Only)
*The office will open at 10:30 AM the 3rd Thursday of each month
Use this website as a resource for all things financial aid and go over our helpful checklist below.
Financial Aid Checklist:
- Assistance is available via live chat, e-mail, and telephone. También se les ofrecen servicios en Español. Be sure to use the IRS data retrieval tool to load your tax data directly to your FAFSA.
- You will need both the FAFSA and your PIN later on if you want to take out loans.
For detailed instructions on how to view your financial aid status.
- You are only responsible for covering charges that are not covered by pending aid on CUNYFirst.
- Financial Aid Services cannot advise on Bursar holds, billing, payment, and TAP-related inquiries. If that is why you have contacted us, please redirect your concern to the Bursar’s office. To contact the Bursar by email. To reach the office by phone, dial 646-312-1280.
- For questions or concerns regarding Federal Direct Loans (Stafford Loans).
- For questions or concerns regarding Federal Direct PLUS Loans.
- For questions or concerns regarding Perkins Loans.
- For questions or concerns regarding private loans.
- For questions or concerns regarding the Pell program.
- For questions or concerns regarding Federal Work Study.
- For questions or concerns regarding scholarships.
- For questions or concerns regarding the SEEK program.
- For general financial aid concerns that do not meet any of the above criteria.
Check out the pages in the left-side column for further information on specific programs. Use the following links below for information on scholarships and studying abroad.
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Student Eligibility
- Requirements for Federal Financial Aid
- Requirements for State Financial Aid
- Eligible Non-Citizens
- International Students
- Selective Service
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Drug Related Offenses and Aid Eligibility
- Grants and Scholarships
- Estimating College Costs
- Graduate Students
- Additional Information and Resources
- Enroll Now! - CUNY Scholar Support Prepaid Card, the fast, safe & easy way to receive your CUNY financial aid & work study payments.