Diversity @ Baruch
A Multicultural Community
Baruch College is proud to have been recognized as the most ethnically diverse campus in the nation by both U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review more times than any other college in the United States. The Baruch community is a true reflection of its location in the heart of New York City. 160 countries are represented in our student body of 17,000, and many of Baruch's students, faculty, and staff are drawn to the College because of its multiculturalism.
- Numbers Add Up for Baruch Team
- Read the "Planet Baruch" issue of Baruch College Alumni Magazine
- Click here to view a map of the world indicating the countries from which Baruch College attracts students. (PDF)
- View a list of first languages spoken by Baruch's freshmen
- More information about Baruch's student demographics