CUNYfirst has replaced eSIMS to give students access to all the services below with one single sign on from any computer. No more standing in lines and learning multiple systems and processes.
- In CUNYfirst, a negative service indicator or "hold" will not necessarily prevent you from registering. Click through to "Details" to determine the nature and effect of that hold.
- Courses still in your shopping cart? In order to register for those classes and be assured of a seat, you must click "Enroll" and "Finish Enrolling".
Important: eSIMS has been removed from the CUNY Portal.
Current students can view or obtain a transcript by either:
1. Viewing an unofficial transcript by logging in to CUNYfirst and following the directions shown HERE.
2. Using DegreeWorks via the CUNY Portal by clicking HERE and selecting "Student Advisement Degree Audit.”
Students who are NOT current, are returning or have graduated, can either:
1. Click HERE to request a copy of your official transcript from the registrar’s office.
2. Reach an academic advisor from within their school, or request a copy of their unofficial audit from the Advisement office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE: When logged on to CUNYfirst the following two issues will require you to open a new browser window.
1. To view the schedule of classes for Fall or Summer II, you must open a second browser by following this link.
Another way to view the schedule of classes would be to go to HR/Campus Solutions -> Self Service -> Class Search/Browse Catalog ->Class Search after you have logged in and search for classes.
2. To view class information, access Blackboard or any other links within the CUNY Portal, you must open a second browser by following this link.
CUNYfirst will allow students to:
- View My Grades (updated 5/21/2014)
Here's the latest update on how to see your grades.
All the information you need to register will be right there on CUNYfirst - just select and click.
- Search for Classes
You don't have to go back and forth to find classes - it's all in CUNYfirst.
- Validate Courses
Course pre-requisites are displayed, and CUNYfirst will tell you if you qualify.
- Swap Courses
No need to wait in line. CUNYfirst swaps courses for you.
- See Financial Information
Get answers in CUNYfirst so you don't need to wait in line at the Bursar or Financial Aid offices.
- View Your Course History
See your entire course history when you are registering on CUNYfirst.
- Pay Tuition and Fees
You will be able to make payments online.
For more information click HERE to go directly to the CUNY Student Self Service page.
Your Student Ambassadors at Work
CUNYFirst Ambassadors are available throughout campus to assist you with your CUNYFirst account. You will see Ambassadors in the VC 2nd floor atrium, Library lobby, and in various offices like Academic Advisement, Registrar, Bursar, and Financial Aid. They’re easy to find in their bright yellow shirts! Visit the CUNYfirst Twitter site today!