Benefits of CUNYfirst for Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff will have a single user name and password for all CUNYfirst applications.
- View teaching schedule
- View exam schedule
- Submit grades
- Verification of attendance
- View, print, and download class rosters
- Send email notification to students
- View student "holds" and other service indicators
Campus Solutions - Instruction and Advising
- Faculty can create and view instructional calendar by daily, weekly, and monthly views
- Faculty and staff have quick access to student transcripts, class schedules, academic status, and contact information directly through CUNYfirst
- Vice presidents, deans and chairs can view faculty teaching history
- Enrollment and faculty data feeds directly into Blackboard
- Quicker postings to student transcripts will support timely registration for pre-requisite and/or co-requisite requirements
Faculty and staff can directly connect to CUNYfirst via the Internet from any location.
Note: CUNYfirst is not connected to the current CUNY Portal. Logins to the CUNY Portal and CUNYfirst are separate and distinct.
Human Resources - Self-Service ??** Coming Soon to Baruch **
This module enables faculty and staff to:
- View their personal information and work history.
- Provide documentation to the Department of Human Resources to update any of the following information:
Date of birth
Academic or professional credentials
Date of hire
You must use the Change of Personal Information Form for any changes to your personal information. Note that changes/corrections must be verified and approved by Department of Human Resources.
Schedule for Implementation of Campus Solutions
CUNYfirst Campus Solutions is being deployed in phases or "waves". Baruch, along with City College, John Jay College, Graduate Center, Macaulay Honors College, Medgar Evers and School of Professional Studies are in Wave 4.
- Summer 2013
Baruch College will participate in CRP (Conference Room Pilots) through October 2013.
- November 2013
Baruch College will participate in testing of CUNYfirst through go live.
- March 2014
Campus Solutions is expected to go live at Baruch College.