This unique, intensive professional graduate program focuses on developing strategic and management capabilities in current and future organizational leaders.
The program is designed to develop the knowledge, skills and acumen essential for today’s business communicators through course work blending theory and best practice.
Our students represent a wide variety of backgrounds, both local and international, and at various levels in their careers, bringing a depth of experience to the program that greatly benefits their peers. And with our convenient NYC campus location, we’re at the center of it all near the largest pool of global corporate headquarters.
- 36 credits; 6 required courses; 6 elective courses
- Each course = 3 credit hours
- Typically completed in 2 years full-time
- Attend full-time or part-time based on your availability
- Core classes offered during spring and fall semesters; selected classes during summer and winter breaks
- 70-75 students at any given time
- Class size limited to 28 students
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is required for admission
- Program relies on strict academic criteria to determine students admitted
More details about the program can be found on our main website, including course information, admissions requirements, and student programs and resources.
We invite you to learn more about the program today.
Fill out the below inquiry form to receive more information, or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 312-3723.