Reservation Requests for the Newman Conference Center and the VC 14th Floor Conference Rooms
Baruch College Faculty & Staff Only
If you are a Baruch College faculty or staff member, you can submit a reservation request though your Calendar Administrator using the Baruch College calendar service. The Calendar Administrators enter and maintain all of the events on the calendar, as well as make requests for event space.
You will need to provide the following information while making your request:
- Contact information
- Meeting Name
- # Attending
- 1. Please specify if this is a Baruch, CUNY, or Co-sponsored event with an outside organization.
- 2. Specify names of VIPs in attendance.
- Date(s) and Time(s)
Your request will be reviewed and someone will follow up with you to confirm your reservation details.
Baruch College Students
Please contact your respective Undergraduate and Graduate Student Development Offices for reservations.
Outside Group and Planning Contact
If you are with an outside group, or would like to speak with someone about planning your event, contact Crescentia Coutinho at 646-312-1442, .email@example.com
Reservation of Other Spaces on Campus
For reservation information for other areas of the college, contact the appropriate person listed below:
- Performing Arts Venues: Ariadne Condos at 646-312-4082 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VC First Floor Multipurpose Rooms: Damali Smith at 646-312-4553 or email@example.com
- VC 14-250: Multipurpose Room:
- Gymnasium: Heather MacCulloch at 646-312-5045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oak and Marble Rooms at Newman Hall: Sara Hilska Taylor at 646-660-6953 or email@example.com
- Administrative Lounge, D301: Persi Cofresi at 646-660-6702 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classroom reservations (Internal College Events): Debbie Mazzia at 646-312-1165 or email@example.com