Reservation Requests for the Newman Conference Center and the VC 14th Floor Conference Rooms
Baruch College Faculty & Staff Only
If you are a Baruch College faculty or staff member, you can submit a reservation request online for the Newman Conference Center and the VC 14th Floor Conference Rooms (information regarding reservations for other spaces on campus can be found below). You will need to provide the following information while making your request:
- Contact information
- Meeting Name
- # Attending
- 1. Please specify if this is a Baruch, CUNY, or Co-sponsored event with an outside organization.
- 2. Specify names of VIPs in attendance.
- Date(s) and Time(s)
Your request will be reviewed and someone will follow up with you to confirm your reservation details.
(NOTE - Reservation requests can only be made from on campus and require Internet Explorer on Windows)
Baruch College Students
Please contact your respective Undergraduate and Graduate Student Development Offices for reservations.
Outside Group and Planning Contact
If you are with an outside group, or would like to speak with someone about planning your event, contact Crescentia Coutinho at 646-312-1442, email@example.com or Vivian Moore-Brown at 646-312-4893, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservation of Other Spaces on Campus
For reservation information for other areas of the college, contact the appropriate person listed below:
- Classroom reservations: Debbie Mazzia at 646-312-1165 or email@example.com
- Performing Arts Venues: John Malatesta at 646-312-4083 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VC First Floor Multipurpose Rooms: Shadia Sachedina at 646-312-4550 or Shadia.Sachedina@baruch.cuny.edu
- VC 14-250: Multipurpose Room: Hala Rihan-Bonner at 646-312-3100 or Hala.RihanBonner@baruch.cuny.edu
- Gymnasium: Machli Joseph at 646-312-5044 or email@example.com
- Oak and Marble Rooms at Newman Hall: Sara Hilska Taylor at 646-660-6953 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Lounge, D301: Persi Cofresi at 646-660-6702 or email@example.com