College Now Resources:
Accessing Student Accounts:
- Baruch Username - For computer login, printing and Wi-Fi access
- Baruchmail/Office 365 email - Baruch Colllege official email address for students
- CUNY First - For access to BlackBoard and studenst grades
Accessing Grades (Unofficial and Official Transcripts):
- Unofficial Transcripts (CUNY First):
- Official Transcripts (Baruch College Registrar's Office):
- In order to transfer your College Now credits to another college/university (non-CUNY) you must submit your Official Transcript to the receiving college/university.
- Note, if you participated in multiple College Now programs you must request an Official Transcript from each program's Registrar's Office.
- Myself Third Scholarship - April 27th, 2018
- CUNY Model City Council Project - Fall Deadline TBD
- New York City Science & Engineering Fair - Fall Deadline TBD
CUNY-wide College Now:
Baruch College Specific Resources:
- Baruch College Academic Calendar
- Newman Library at Baruch College
- Computing and Technology Student Services
- Student Academic Consulting Center (Tutoring)
- Academic Honesty
- This Week at Baruch
- Emergency Information/Closings
- CUNY Start - Provides intensive preparation in academic reading/writing, pre-college math and college success for students in need of remediation
- SEEK & College Discovery - Assists capable students who otherwise might not attend college due to their financial and educational circumstance. Open to students planning to attend the City University of New York (CUNY).
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) - The State University of New York (SUNY) EOP program provides accessm academic suppport and financial aid to students who show promise for succeeding in college but who mmay not have otherwise been offered admission.
- CUNY Accerlerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP) - Assists students in obtaining their Associates degree by providing financial, academic and personal support.
- John Jay Accelerate, Complete and Engage (ACE) Program - Similar to ASAP, but assists students planning on attending John Jay College complete their Bachelor's degree.
- APPLE Corps - Assists students interested in social justice, public service and law enforcment with academic, professional and financial assistance.
- Torus Teens - Torus Teens is an online platform that connects teengers in the US with life-changing afterschool and summer programs.
- Newvisions College Guides - A series of matriculation guides with specific tips for enrolling in more than 60 college thorughout New York State (CUNY, SUNY, and private). Each guide serves as a checklist, providing studenst with links to school specific information on what's needed to enroll successfully.