Fall & Spring Applications
The Fall & Spring Baruch College Now semesters are open to NYC public high school Juniors & Seniors in our Partner High Schools with the following qualifications:
- SAT Verbal Section (Min. 480), OR PSAT Critical Reading (Min. 50), OR English Lanagauge Arts Regents (Min. 75)
- SAT Math Section (Min. 480), OR PSAT Math (Min. 50), OR Mathematics Regents (Min. 75).
- Students who use PSAT scores to qualify for admission to the program, must have an overall GPA of 85.
**If space permits students from non-partner high schools will be considered**
Spring 2019 Courses (descriptions can be found on the online application):
- Cultural Anthropology (3 credits)
- Psychology (3 credits)
- Abnormal Psychology (3 credits)
- Journalistic Writing (4 credits)
- Sociology (3 credits)
- Speech Communications (3 credits)
- Personal Finance (3 credits)
- Business Fundamentals (3 credits)
- Writing I (3 credits)
- Critical Health Issues (3 credits)
Deadline: December 7th, 2018
While the Fall & Spring application is online students must fax or mail their high school transcript, applicable test scores and application check list/worksheet.