- Welcome back to School
- We in the Starr Career Development Center are looking forward to working with you as you prepare for your career. Freshmen should be getting to know the campus, Sophomores need to be thinking about their major and can come in to meet with a counselor, and Juniors and Seniors must get ready for a job search and take the On-Campus Recruiting workshop in order to apply for all the best internships and jobs.
- Reminder: Update your Starr Search Profile
- Make sure your graduation date, year in school, GPA and other relevant information is fully up-to-date as this information will help determine your eligibility when applying for job and internship opportunities in the system.
- Fall 2014 CPA Fair
This fair is a collaboration between the STARR Career Development Center & the Graduate Career Management Center and features top public accounting firms.
September 5, 12-4PM, NVC Gymnasium. Open to Baruch College students ONLY. Business attire required.
- Senior Start Up-Mandatory OCR Workshop
- Senior Start-Up is a program designed to help SENIORS get a jumpstart on their careers. We provide you with information about the On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) program and strategies on an effective job search. Attendance at this event qualifies you for both Internship and Full-time OCR.
Mandatory OCR Workshop - A program designed to help juniors/seniors get a jumpstart on their careers.
Getting Started - A quick hands on orientation to our services.
Mastering the Job Interview - Learn the steps to follow before, during and after the interview.
Career Fair Success Strategies - Learn tips on how to stand out from the crowd at the fair.
How to Impress a Recruiter - Whether you're attending a career fair, presentation or an interview.