- Looking for a Job?
- STARR offices are currently filled with recruiters from major corporations. Fall is prime time for accounting and finance recruiting when big accounting firms and banks flood college campuses across the nation seeking candidates for their summer internships and next Fall full time jobs.
If you are a junior or senior in any major and are seeking an internship or full time job when you graduate make sure you have taken the mandatory On-campus Recruiting (OCR) workshop so you are eligible to apply to all OCR jobs.
All students should check STARRSearch regularly to identify new opportunities. Don’t miss this recruiting season.
- Wall Street Careers Panel
- Come hear young Baruch alumni speak about their experiences on Wall Street.
Tuesday October 28th, 12:30 – 2:00PM, Room 750/Library Building.
Special Thanks to Dr. David Shulman ‘64 for creating this program and for his continuing support of the STARR Career Development Center.
- Reminder: Update your Starr Search Profile
- Make sure your graduation date, year in school, GPA and other relevant information is fully up-to-date as this information will help determine your eligibility when applying for job and internship opportunities in the system.
Internship Seminar - Learn everything you need to know about internships.
Mandatory OCR Workshop - Designed to help JUNIORS/SENIORS get a jumpstart on their careers.
Writing Winning Resumes - Develop and design a professional, marketable resume.
Cover Letters - Format and content will be covered.
Mastering the Job Interview - Learn the steps to follow before, during and after the interview.