Welcome to the Bursar's Office
Services provided by the Bursar Office include:
- Tuition Installment Plan provided by Nelnet
- Supplying students with the 1098-T IRS Tax Form
- Serve as liaison for students with the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (NYSHESC), which administers the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP).
Location: Library Building
One Bernard Baruch Way, 8th Floor Room H-810
Contact us at
Monday through Thursday 9:15AM - 6:00PM
Friday 12Noon - 4:45PM
Note about Office Hours:
During spring recess and the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve, the Bursar Office closes at 5:00PM, Monday through Thursday and 4:45PM on Fridays. In addition, CUNY allows Baruch College to close on Fridays and work extended hours Monday through Thursday. This occurs between June and August for about six weeks. The Bursar Office hours during that time is Monday through Thursday 9:15 - 6:00 PM. When classes are not held due to holidays, the office closes at 5:00PM.
- Tuition Payment Due Dates are posted on the CUNYFirst Portal Page
- New Payment Plan effective Fall 2015 semester. Go to your student center page for instructions to enroll in the plan.
- To prevent the cancelation of your classes, it is strongly recommended that you enroll in the tuition payment plan 2 business days prior to your due date.