LOCATIONS AND HOURS
Main Box Office: Nagelberg Theater and Engelman Recital Hall, Baruch College, 55 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10010 Entrance on E. 25th St. bet. 3rd and Lexington Aves.
Box Office phone: (646) 312-5073 Email: PerformingArtsCenter@baruch.cuny.edu.
Hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY: The box office opens at 12noon until one half hour following the start time of each performance (or 6pm on days with no performance). SATURDAY - SUNDAY: The box office opens on the weekends two hours before the first performance of the day, and closes one half hour following the start time of the final performance of the day.
Bernie West Theatre Box Office
17 Lexington Ave. (bet.22nd and 23rd St.), 9th Floor. The Box Office will be open 1 hour before each performance and is located at the theater. To purchase your tickets to Mason Hall performances, please contact the Main Box Office (see above).
Mason Hall Box Office
17 Lexington Ave. (bet.22nd and 23rd St.), 1st Floor. The Box Office will be opened 2 hours before each performance and is located at the theater. To purchase your tickets to Mason Hall performances in advance, please contact the Main Box Office (see above).
Call the Box Office at (646) 312-5073 or check the information line at (646) 312-4085
for current hours as they are subject to change.
THE HOUSE WILL OPEN ONE HALF HOUR PRIOR TO CURTAIN TIME. PLEASE HAVE YOUR TICKET READY.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO SPECIFIC PERFORMANCES, CLICK CALENDAR PAGE AND CLICK THE PERFORMANCE TITLE.
While availability does vary, tickets for most events can be purchased through the BPAC Box Office by calling (646) 312-5073 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that for some performances, we may only accept cash, and checks may be accepted (with local, proper I.D.). Most tickets may be purchased online via BPAC's website at www.baruch.cuny.edu/bpac (visit Calendar & Tickets page and click the performance title or www.theaterMania.com.
For TDF Voucher Holders:
- TDF tickets are at the discretion of the individual production. To find out if your voucher(s) will be accepted, please call (646) 312-5073 or the company.
- TDF tickets will be taken only for that day's performance.
- NO reservations for TDF tickets will be taken.
- TDF voucher holders must come within 1 hour curtain time to purchase their tickets.
- For all voucher holders: it is not guaranteed that you will have a seat for that day's performance. Seats given to you are the best available.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL! There are no refunds or exchanges!