Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
Software Available to Current Undergraduate/Graduate Students
- CIS Society Dreamspark Site - Software available to students enrolled in a Statistics/Computer Information Systems course.
- Mathematica - Computational software used by most STEM departments.
- Matlab - A high performance language typically used by Math and other computation-dependent departments
- Microsoft Office - Free for currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students. NEW!
- Software Available to Students in Computing Labs throughout campus.
- SPSS - Statistical analysis software available in student computing labs throughout campus.
- VMware Academic Program (VMAP) - Virtualization software available to currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students.
- Additional Software Downloads - Free software downloads for your personally owned system.