Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
Baruch is committed to sustainability and providing an environmentally conscious campus in regards to Printing. The Campus Printer Reduction Initiative was started in 2013. This initiative was focused on helping the college save energy, limit the use of printer toner, protect our landfills from plastic cartridges and ink, conserve paper and limit Baruch's costs. This also helps us reduce waste and encourage the use of digital solutions to help the environment.
Each department would have available to them a variety of multi-functional and print devices for business needs and usage. Some of the features of these devices include:
- Print in bulk - upwards of 50-70 pages per minute
- Print single and double-sided with the optional ability to print securely.
- High capacity paper trays that allow upwards of 1600 sheets at a time
- Utilize high-yield print cartridges for long-lasting print and more eco-friendly supply usage
- Sheet feeder capability for copying and/or scanning
- Scan-to-Email: the ability to scan documents to digital format and email them
- Quick lookup and Address Book Search
- Print files directly from USB drive
- Print frequently used forms hosted on websites directly
Below you will find additional information on User Guides detailing how to operate most common functions. They are categorized by most common units that are available around campus.
Konica-Minolta Multi-Function Devices
Dell Multi-Function Devices
Please Note: The BCTC Student Labs do not offer printing to Faculty or Staff. Faculty and Staff print needs should be addressed by each department.