Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
MyPassword: Self-Service Password Management
Baruch College faculty and staff can use this service to reset the password for logging onto the Baruch College network (desktop computer log on, e-mail log on, library database log on). This service will NOT reset passwords for BOSS, Blackboard, or the CUNY Portal.
CUNY School of Professional Studies (SPS) students can use this service to reset the password for logging into Newman Library resources.
*Your Username to log on is your network or computer logon username. For example, Bernard Baruch would be "bbaruch".
Faculty/Staff Password Requirements
- Passwords must be changed every 90 days.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and
- contain at least one uppercase letter,
- contain at least one numeric character OR one special character ($, #, @, !, &), and
- cannot be one of your 4 previous passwords.