Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
Equipment Instruction Manuals - Newman Vertical Campus Lectern
Using the Document Camera
First, make sure the ceiling projector is on, See "Turning on the Ceiling Projector" for detailed instructions.Note: Please Do not write on the base of the document Camera.
This will cause irreparable damage. 1) Pull out the drawer located on the right side of the lectern to reveal the document camera.
3) Rotate the camera head up.
4) Turn on the document camera using the power button. The green indicator light will flash. When it turns solid, the camera is on.
6) Use the zoom buttons on top of the camera to achieve desired magnification and improve sharpness.
7) When your presentation is finished turn off the power to the document camera and the ceiling projector.
8) Return the camera head to a horizontal position, collapse the document camera, using the pull ring, and close the drawer.
9) Remember to shut off
the projector once you are done -
See "Turning on the Ceiling Projector - Classrooms" for instructions on shutting off the projector