Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
for Faculty and Staff
- CLICK HERE to access your Faculty and Staff E-mail Account
- Setup information for Faculty and Staff E-mail
All new employees must have a request for a network login and email account submitted via email by their supervisor or department director.
Please contact the Computing and Technology Help Desk to submit this request. Supervisors - Please use your Baruch Email Account to avoid delays in processing.
Please include the following information:
1. First & Last name of new employee (as it appears in Human Resource records)
2. Department Name
3. 16 digit CUNY ID card # (located on the lower left side of their ID card)
4. Status: Full time or Part time
5. End Date (if applicable)
6. Additional systems/folders that you would like them to have access to and the privileges that they should be granted (if applicable).
You may also obtain this account from your school's IT Staff, as listed below:
Zicklin School of Business Tech Team
Contact: (646) 312-3050
Weissman School of Arts & Sciences Tech Team
Contact: (646) 312-3886
School of Public Affairs Technological Services
Contact: (212) 802-5911