Help Desk Alerts
- CUNY Blackboard is currently experiencing problems. Technicians are currently working to restore services.
Updated 10/22/2014 1:40pm
- Students Unable to See Courses in Blackboard
UPDATE - A majority of these issues have been resolved. Please contact the Help Desk if you are still experiencing this.
There are a large number of students who are no longer able to see their courses in Blackboard due to multiple accounts in CUNY Portal. CUNY's Central Office is aware of this issue and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. We ask that Faculty make accommodations for these students where possible.
Updated 10/21/2014 8:56am
- Known Issues with CUNYfirst - UPDATED 10/03/14
CLICK HERE for a list of known issues with CUNYfirst. BCTC is working with CUNY's Central Office on a resolution for each.
UPDATE - A fix has been put in place for students to see their bill. A video has been posted to help aid students. Those still having issues should continue to notify the Help Desk and have screenshot examples available.
- Microsoft Office for Students - October 15, 2014
- Online Course Evaluations - May 6, 2014
- Heartbleed - OpenSSL Security Alert - April 11, 2014
- New Wireless Service for Students - January 28, 2014
- VMAP Service Offering for Students
- BaruchMail Service Upgrade - October 25, 2013
- TimeWarner Cable Service Update - September 5, 2013
- Student e-mail upgrade to Office 365 - July 5, 2013
- NetConnect VPN Service will be discontinued on May 31, 2013
- Policy on Support for Microsoft Windows 8
- Baruch College's iOS app in the App Store (Updated)
- CUNY First News
- Mathematica - Licensing Information
- Textbook Reporting System
- Status of Campus WiFi Upgrade
- Blackboard Support
- Access Your Class Roster
- Green IT Initiatives
- Student Wireless Printing From Personal Laptops
- State of New York Power Down Policy
- SPSS version 20 now available
- Forgot your CUNY Portal Username or Password - CLICK HERE!
- New CUNY Emergency Alert System
- Microsoft Software up to 75% Off for Baruch Faculty, Staff and Students
- CUNY Policy on Acceptable Use of Computer Resources
- Faculty/Staff Password requirements - myPassword
- Protect Your Computer! Download a FREE Copy of McAfee VirusScan
- Policy on P2P File Sharing (e.g., BitTorrent & LimeWire)
- Guest Access to Baruch College Network
- Policy on Installation of Wireless Access Points
- Using Facebook & Other Social Networking Sites
- Security Awareness Program
Teaching with Technology