Help Desk Alerts
- Service Restored - Staff Email Access- 9/4/2015
Service has been restored.
Updated 9/4/2015 9:33AM
- Issue when loading "My Blackboard Content"
Users are reporting issues when attempting to view the "My Blackboard Content" area after being logged into Blackboard. Click HERE for an example of what they are seeing. CUNY Central is aware of this issue and attempting to have it resolved as soon as possible.
Updated 9/2/15 12:10PM
- Newman Building - Emergency Phone Maintenance - 9/4/15, 7:30AM - 8AM
This Friday morning, September 4, 2015, starting at 7:30 AM until 8:00 AM, the phone system for the Newman building will be unavailable for emergency maintenance. Service will be restored by 8:00 AM if not before. Please inform your staff so they are aware in case they are in the office at that time.
Updated 9/2/15 8:11PM
- CF MyInfo - Schedule Lookup, Room Numbers and more
As a reminder, students and faculty are urged to utilize CF MyInfo to view their course schedule, room locations and more. You must sign in with your CUNY Portal account and credentials.
NOTE: While the information in MyInfo is typically a day behind, the information in MyInfo right now was last updated August 31st. CUNY Central is aware and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Go to the CF MyInfo page.
- Faculty - Make Your Blackboard Course Visible to Students
Students will not see your course until it is made "available." To do this, go into your course in Blackboard. Once there, from the control panel on the left menu, click Customization > Properties. Find "Set Availability" and select Yes. Scroll down and click Submit.
- Students Unable to See Courses in Blackboard
There are a large number of students who are not able to see their courses in Blackboard due to them having multiple accounts in CUNY Portal. CUNY's Central Office is aware of this issue and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. We ask that Faculty make accommodations for these students wherever possible.
- Blackboard - Course Size Limits - Beginning Summer 2015
In order to manage Blackboard course size efficiently, the CUNY Central Blackboard Steering Committee has implemented a course size limit policy starting Summer Session 1. Click the following link for more information: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/bctc/intech/course_size.htm
Updated 9/2/15 8:11AM
- New Site Dedicated to Microsoft Office - June 30th, 2015
- Blackboard Changes Begining Summer 2015 - June 1st, 2015
- VPN Software Upgrade - December 29, 2014
- Microsoft Office for Students - October 15, 2014
- Online Course Evaluations - May 6, 2014
- Heartbleed - OpenSSL Security Alert - April 11, 2014
- New Wireless Service for Students - January 28, 2014
- VMAP Service Offering for Students
- BaruchMail Service Upgrade - October 25, 2013
- TimeWarner Cable Service Update - September 5, 2013
- Student e-mail upgrade to Office 365 - July 5, 2013
- NetConnect VPN Service will be discontinued on May 31, 2013
- Policy on Support for Microsoft Windows 8
- Baruch College's iOS app in the App Store (Updated)
- CUNY First News
- Mathematica - Licensing Information
- Textbook Reporting System
- Campus WiFi Coverage Areas
- Blackboard Support
- Green IT Initiatives
- Student Wireless Printing From Personal Laptops
- State of New York Power Down Policy
- Forgot your CUNY Portal Username or Password - CLICK HERE!
- New CUNY Emergency Alert System
- CUNY Policy on Acceptable Use of Computer Resources
- Faculty/Staff Password requirements - myPassword
- Protect Your Computer! Download a FREE Copy of McAfee VirusScan
- Policy on P2P File Sharing (e.g., BitTorrent & LimeWire)
- Guest Access to Baruch College Network
- Policy on Installation of Wireless Access Points
- Using Facebook & Other Social Networking Sites
- Security Awareness Program
Teaching with Technology
Fall Semester Hours
Phone: (646) 312-1010