Assessment at Baruch
This page displays resources and general information about assessment practices and topics.
- 2014/2015 Assessment Calendar (.PDF)
- Assessment Framework for Academic and Administrative Support Services (.PDF)
- Assessment Guidelines for Programs, Majors, and Minors (.PDF)
- Faculty Handbook Guidelines for Writing Learning Goals
- Writing Learning Goals (.PDF)
- Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning (.PDF)
- Association of American Colleges & Universities VALUE Rubrics (.PDF)
For more information, see the Association of American Colleges and Universities Website.
- Institutional Effectiveness & Assessment (.PDF)
- Assessment At Baruch: What We Do and Why (.PDF)
- Curriculum Mapping (.PDF)
- Examples of Good Assessment Practices (National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment)
- Examples of evidence of student learning (Suskie, L. (2009). Assessing student learning: A common sense guide (2nd Ed.) San Francisco: Jossey-Bass)
- Curriculum Maps (Milburn, Trudy. https://www1.taskstream.com/curriculum-maps-and-the-optimal-path/)