The fulfillment of General Education requirements and the Common Core Curriculum are central to Baruch College’s mission. They richly shape the experience the College offers all of its students, whether they pursue a degree in the Zicklin School of Business, the Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, or the School of Public Affairs.
The General Education requirements at Baruch reflects the College’s commitment to the ideal of education as a transformation process of the whole person through study of the arts and sciences. The Common Core Curriculum, which emphasizes learning goals in the areas listed above, includes introductory courses in a variety of disciplines in the arts and sciences as well as advanced concentrations that allow students to focus on a single area in the liberal arts.
Baruch College offers the following undergraduate degrees
- BA = Bachelor of Arts = minimum 120 credits
- BS = Bachelor of Science = minimum 120 credits
- BBA = Bachelor of Business Administration = minimum 124 credits
Your degree consists of the:
- Common Core Curriculum (Tier I, II and III)
- Additional Core Requirements