Baruch College Offers the Following Undergraduate Degrees:
- BA = Bachelor of Arts (minimum 120 credits)
- Weissman School of Arts & Sciences
- BS = Bachelor of Science (minimum 120 credits)
- School of Public Affairs
- BBA = Bachelor of Business Administration (minimum 124 credits)
- Zicklin School of Business
Components of Your Degree:
•Pathways Core Curriculum
•Additional requirements based on your degree
•Major: 24 – 30+ credits
The Pathways Core Curriculum
The General Education requirements at Baruch reflects the College’s commitment to the ideal of education as a transformation process of the whole person through study of the arts and sciences. The Common Core Curriculum includes introductory courses in a variety of disciplines in the arts and sciences as well as advanced concentrations that allow students to focus on a single area in the liberal arts.
Please click on the link below for current information regarding Pathways curriculum: Pathways at Baruch
* Students who entered Baruch prior to Fall 2013 follow the Tier Curriculum.
Speak with an Academic Advisor to review your degree requirements.
Freshman Academic Planners
These planners can help you plan your “4 year to degree” schedule.