Time Management Calculator
It is very easy to lose track and sight of assignments that are due in each of your classes? Do you have difficulty keeping up with all the activities you have in a day? Sometimes the simple act of writing down and planning out how your time is being spent each day, helps you determine different ways to more efficiently manage your time. This time management calculator may help you manage your time more efficiently.
To determine where your time goes, complete the Time Management Calculator below. Be as truthful with yourself as possible. Some of the activities are done every day, so those activities will need to be multiplied by 7 to arrive at a weekly total. Other activities may be done any number of times a week, so you will need to multiply that activity by the number of times each week you do it. After you have answered all the questions, you will have a chance to see how many hours remain during the week for studying.
- Each question is asking you to submit an average
- You must answer the questions in order.
- Insert your "Hours Per Day" for Questions 01-05 and click "Multiply" for each.
- Next, insert your "Hours Per Week" for Questions 06-09.
- Click "Add" to total your "Hours Per Week" for all activities (except studying).
- Click "Subtract" to find out how many hours you have left for studying each week. Adapted from the University of Connecticut.